Our spray tan specialists are trained to give a completely customized tan that looks like you’ve just come from the beach. An all-natural, anti-aging sunless tanner made with antioxidants and pure botanicals is used, leaving the skin radiant with a natural-looking tan.
- Completely custom spray tan, ultra-fine mist for flawless application.
- Instant bronze color gives your skin an instant glow and allows you to determine exactly how tan you would like to be!
- Dries quickly. Natural looking color, never orange!
- Fades evenly and lasts 7-10 days. Your tan lasts as long as your skin takes to naturally exfoliate.
- Made with the highest quality natural ingredients for a flawless bronzed result.
- To prepare for your tan, it’s best to come freshly showered, shaved, and exfoliated. This step is not essential but it helps to have a smooth canvas for your sunless tan.
- If your skin is feeling extra dry, apply a light layer of lotion to hydrate the skin and allow for even absorption of your spray tan. (Too much lotion could act as a slight barrier to the tan.)
- If you have any old sunless tanner that still needs to be removed, use your damp towel to gentle rub these areas. The lotion will allow for smooth removal of any residual sunless tanner.
- During your tanning session, you can wear whatever you feel most comfortable in. Most people wear dark colored undies. If you choose to wear a bathing suit, it’s best to wear a black one. The instant bronzing color can rub off slightly but washes out completely. It’s always best to be careful with sensitive fabrics like bathing suits.
- After your tanning session, you’ll want to wait at least 6-8 hours before showering, swimming, exercising or doing any activity that may disrupt the tanning process.
- It’s possible for the initial color to rub off a little bit on your clothes before you take your first shower, but will wash out completely. It’s best to wear dark, loose clothing after your tanning session.
- Your tan will last as long as your outer layer of the skin takes to naturally exfoliate. Exfoliating products, long hot baths and chlorinated pools will cause your skin to exfoliate faster and sadly your tan will fade with it.
- The absolute best way to ensure your tan lasts as long as possible is to keep your skin well moisturized. Lotion your skin heavily once or twice a day and your skin will stay well hydrated and your sunless tan will stay even and happy!